The Gone for Good #CharityVan is a FREE courier service that makes it easy for people to donate stuff to charity. We can pick up your preloved possessions from your doorstep and take them to a charity of your choice. Our vans collect unwanted clothes, electrical items and small household goods.
At the moment the #CharityVan is a pilot scheme, trialling in the London area. If you live within the M25, our vans can collect from your home address. If you live outside of the M25 you can still arrange to have your donation picked up, but it will be a charity that arranges collection, not us.
How do I arrange a collection?
It’s easy! You can either Book online or download the app from one of the links below.
Then just upload a few details, along with a couple of photos of what you have to donate. You’ll be able to choose a charity that you’d like your donation to go to and select a collection slot convenient to you.
5 Reasons why you should book a #CharityVan
- It’s fast! The Gone for Good #CharityVan can collect donations within 4 days of a donor using the app. This means that you won’t have bags cluttering up your hallway for days on end.
- It’s accessible! The service operates 7 days a week, with collection slots that include evenings. There’s no need to wait in all day as you can choose a slot that suits you.
- It’s convenient! From the smartphone app and website, you can donate from the comfort of your sofa. The hassle of finding a parking space close to your chosen charity shop is a going to become a problem of the past.
- It’s affordable! That’s because it’s FREE; the app is free to download and free to use!
- It’s great for the charity! With touch screen technology, gift aid is quicker and easier to process. Charities will have reduced administration costs, while van overheads and vehicle insurance will all be taken care of by Gone for Good.
6 Reasons why the #CharityVan is good for our charities
- Less paperwork and administration; the whole process is technology-led.
- Increased stock to their stores.
- More time; there is no need for charities to ring donors to arrange collections.
- Increased Gift Aid; the tablet-based technology has automatic Gift Aid signup.
- Fewer overheads; the cost of buying, insuring and maintaining vechicles will be taken care of by Gone for Good.
- A collection service that they can rely on.
Which charities can I donate to?
All the charities below are partnering with us to pilot the Gone for Good #CharityVan.